Thursday, July 25, 2013

Teaching and being taught

Whoa boy, I'm four days into New Aesthetics Performance Intensive in Vancouver, B.C. with Crystal Pite and Pol Heyvaert (affiliated with CAMPO in Gent, Belgium).   It's amazing and a bit wild.  I'm processing all notes and thoughts for a later blog entry.

In the meantime, I wanted to post something about workshops I'm offering in AUGUST!!! 

YES VERY SOON.

In my continued resistance to having an actual website or a URL that makes any kind of sense at all, I decided to add PAGES to my blog and prolong that website building task another _________ years.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ LOOK, THEY'RE UP THERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
                                                                                                                                  
Which brings me back to my point about workshops.   That info is also up there ! ^ ^ ^ 


No comments: