Friday, May 10, 2013

T W E N T Y P E O P L E

-->
TWENTY PEOPLE FOR NEW PROJECTS
AUDITION | REHEARSAL | FILM | EXPERIMENT

SHANNON STEWART & ADAM SEKULER
THURSDAY MAY 16 | 4-6PM
VELOCITY FOUNDERS STUDIO

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FOR?
Let me warn you, the answer is long winded. I'll try to make it short.  First of all, I have a solo I'm making that is based on an ensemble that is not there.  Secondly, I want to make a video of the ensemble.  Thirdly, Adam and I were asked to make a music video.  Fourthly, we have a long-term project in the works.  Fifthly, I want to create a loosely structured working group that gets together regularly to train, test, & improvise so that as sporadic projects arise, there is a body of knowledge and history to build from.  There are currently no set dates or times except for May 16.  Shoot me an email if you are interested --> shannonkstewart at gmail.

No comments: