Sunday, January 15, 2012

WED 1.18 | 9:30 - 11:15 *

It's my last technique class in Portland!

With live music by drummer John Niekrasz (from Why I Must Be Careful)

I hope you can join me for one more go round at the mOuth THIS wednesday. This class will keep you moving and build one long, juicy phrase.

FIFTEEN BUCKS

* There is no class next week, Jan 25th. . . or any thereafter!
__________________________________________________________

< < tEEth premiers make / believe > >

DATE, TIMES AND INFO ABOUT TICKETS HERE.

WATCH THE VIDEO TRAILER!

Thank you for your support and inspiration Portland! I hope to be back regularly and keeping up with all of you!

many x's and o's,

-shannon




NEXT UP:


Salt Horse - 12 Hour Play
FEB 4th | 6pm - 6M
Washington Hall, Seattle

memory (loss) bank
Seattle Storefront Residency
Feb - April

An Inner Place

(new work by myself and filmmaker Adam Sekuler)
March 30 - April 1 & April 5 - 7
8pm

Deborah Hay Solo Performance Commissioning Project
August 2012
Scotland

No comments: